Values and Mission
North Adelaide Primary School is a culturally diverse inner city school within walking distance of the centre of Adelaide.
We are a caring community of learners where staff use inclusive and challenging practices to ensure student engagement and success in learning.
North Adelaide Primary School has an ethos of continual improvement in all that we do. This is particularly reflected in our striving for improved learning outcomes for all our students
- Establishment of a safe, supportive learning environment
- The delivery of a diverse and rigorous curriculum
- Encouragement of self-directed learners who love to learn
- Promotion of the school core values of Caring, Responsibility, Respect, Friendliness, and Honesty
- Student engagement in a personalised education through applying and assessing learning in authentic contexts.
- Methodology which involves a range of teaching strategies aligned with the digital revolution
- Development of connectiveness through building on learners understandings and connecting learning to student lives and aspirations.
Our School Values
Staff, students and parents look at ways to improve student learning and make decisions that ensure the best learning environment for students.
The school strives for success and actively teaches students our four values to success: Kindness, Resilience, Excellence and Respect